Stories behind the Sounds. Delivered last Friday every month.
* Aspired to be a professional pianist but shifted to IT after panic stage fright and discovering a passion for computers and programming
* Made redundant during the IT-bubble, drove a taxi, but continued composing on his iPhone 3
* Suffered a severe stroke, regained ability to walk, and approached composing with renewed purpose and creativity
* Influenced (among others) by Bartok, Shostakovich, Debussy, Hungarian- and Carpathian basin folk music
* Enjoys a peaceful life in Budapest with coffee, cake, traditional Hungarian food, concerts, thermal baths, city walks and a cigar